|This 2 hour workshop is a condensed version of our 8 week Kids in Rhythm Program and is developed specifically for students to partake in during school PED days or Holidays. The 2 hour workshop consists of the following:
- Mindful exercises and activities which have been scientifically proven to enhance the skills of self-regulation, attention and caring for others.
- The mindfulness exercises and activities can easily be continued with the child after the program and integrated in school or home routines.
- Specific mindfulness practices taught are:
- Focus: Sensory activities sharpen your child’s concentration skills and improve memory retention
- Move: Stretching exercises release endorphins and strengthen your child’s immune system
- Feel: Storytelling, arts, crafts develop your child’s imagination and social-empathic skills
- Breathe: Deep breathing calms your child, stimulates creativity and improves sleep
- Play: Group play with children encourages communication and listening skills
- Believe: Positive affirmations boost your child’s confidence and helps them feel in control
- Music: Boost the brain’s learning centers, fosters creativity, and provides emotional expression.
- Be Still Mindfulness Mats are provided for all children
- Inner Rhythm SuperWord Art and Guided Journals are given to each child to take home
Total Cost for PED Day Workshops : $475 per class (of approximately 20-30 students)
When signing up for 2 or more classes, you can benefit from an additional cost savings at $200 per class.
To bring our Condensed Kids in Rhythm Workshop to your child’s school during a PED day or any other holiday, have your Extra-Curricular coordinator at the school/organization contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PED Day Workshops can also be held at other locations through parents’ initiatives. Contact us for more information.